This module is designed to allow the Company administrator to effortlessly create and publish online training courses, inductions, information videos, introductions or company induction modules.
When can this be used
Simple examples include:
- New employees joining your company - introduction or induction learning program
- New training that is required to be rolled out, but you cannot get everyone in one place to present this in person
- Sending information or updates on new products, specifications, methods, etc to ensure that everyone is aware of the new criteria
- Inductions - to users on a new project or venture to provide insight, risk awareness, scope detail, project information
- Company information sharing where participation is required
- Safety learning - when risk change, new legislation is published and users are required to know about this and the participation is recorded
What is included
The module allows the administrator to:
- Create new online training or learning modules
- Distribute to existing and new team members - publish
- See statistics of users - completed, not started
- Issue 'Certificate of Completion' to each user when the course is completed - a copy is stored in Human Resources module
- Show the users pass rate
- Add new members not already listed on the system - external parties such as subcontractors
- Ability to set questions to test the users on their knowledge and participation
- Set time limits on each slide or video to avoid users skipping through the course
Using Power Point to create videos
Power Point is an easy way to introduce videos from slides. All that is needed is a slide show presentation, then record the slide show as a video.
Once recorded, export the video and then upload it to HSEQ Manager Online Training module to the place/slide where want it displayed.
- Set a minimum time limit to avoid users skipping the video
- Ask questions to test users participation
Add existing users and/or new users or add project/division specific users. This allows you to control who needs to participate in the online learning.
If you don't have this module ask your administrator to select it in the Subscription page.